Customer Reviews for Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac
Review 1 for Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac
from Hong Kong & Australian
Age: 25 to 34
Length Of Use: One Month to a Year
A Logitech Mouse Needs Tweaks
Date:February 23, 2014
Currently, I am using the K810 Keyboard and T631 mouse on my surface 2 pro. I have been using logitech mouse and keyboards for my whole life. This is because of the comfort and user friendly.
I love logitech's product and I have plenty of them. I have been working on my logitech keyboard (the white and blue usb keyboard) for over half of my life. Now I am switching to the K810 as I can carry it around more easily + bluetooth. I love your product and want to help the improvements.
The reason why I chose T631 mouse is small + light + bluetooth.
However, the T631 mouse is not working very well and is described in below.
1. Battery life is too short. (I need to recharge my mouse every 2 days, as I use it for work and at home. I am a heavy usage user as I usually sitting in font of my computers for over 12 hrs). The Battery alert is also annoying as the mouse's battery capacity is too low.
2. Cannot use the mouse while charging. This is very annoying as the mouse stop working while I am in the middle of my work or my game. Then I need to find the USB cable and plugin for charging. Then sit back and release. Even if my boss is next to me or having my characters being sloughed in the game.
3. Cannot detect right clicks when you have 2 fingers touching the mouse, you always need to right click multi times to get the correct response. Otherwise, you always need to move out your left finger then click the right finger. This sometimes drive me crazy as I don't know if I clicked the left click or right click. So I finally give up playing computer games with this mouse....
4. Scrolling function responses very strange when the SetPoint is on especially you turned on the special gesture features. Finally, I need to disable all the good features. Then, I get a normally mouse. Sometimes when I scroll down, the mouse think I am scrolling toward "bottom right".
I've checked the scroll left/right and they work fine. However, for the scroll up/down, they are very lag. This issue happens without SetPoint.
5. Scrolling up/dpwn feedback is slow and you cannot scroll a little bit. This is a critical issue as I need to scroll then wait about 1 sec. Usually, I think the scroll is not detected and I scroll another time. Then the page is scrolled too much. And I scroll back again and I repeated the same issue and it jumps to the top of the page. Therefore, I need to use the scroll bar to scroll to the right position.
6. Scroll function sometimes stop working. While I am working or browsing the web, I use the "scrolling" function a lot. Sometimes, it just stop suddenly. Then I need to close the logitech SetPoint software. Then it works again.
I've been using the mouse for 2 months now. Because of point 3 and 5, my hand need to do extra moments to ensure that I get the correct action. Therefore, my right hand is getting sore. (I think I need to switch to other bluetooth mouse, any recmmendation?)
I hope that your tech genius is able to look into this issue and hopefully we can get a better product next time. I don't mind to pay for another T6xx mouse. I got logitech mouses every where in my house because all my computers have own set of wireless logitech keyboard and mouse. As they are wireless, I always lose them. Thus, I always need to buy another set before I can find them.... (I need a logitech cat to find them for me :) )
Feel me to contact me if your tech genius want further information for the issues.
3out of3found this review helpful.
Share this review:
Review 2 for Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac
from Houston, TX, USA
Age: 25 to 34
Length Of Use: One Week to a Month
Absolutely Love It
Date:October 27, 2013
Images for this Review
(click to see full-size image)
I absolutely love this mouse. Although this is marketed for the mac, it goes beautifully with the Acer S7 as if it was designed for it. From the soft touch white to the aluminum sides, to the actual functionality. This mouse doesn't just look pretty, it gets the job done and does it well. Try to find a mouse remotely close to what this mouse has to offer and you will fail. Just a white well built mouse is near impossible to find, much less a problem-free, stylish, bluetooth mouse from a name that is well known and fully trusted. I have logitech items that are 7 years old and work like it is day 1. If I had to nitpick, it would have to be the charging port location. It is located at the bottom of the mouse so to charge it, you have to turn it upside down or on its side. I lay it on the mousepad so it doesnt get scratched. The battery however lasts a very long time so you dont need to charge it often at all.
21out of25found this review helpful.
Share this review:
Review 3 for Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac
Age: 25 to 34
Length Of Use: Less than a Week
Why is the charger on the bottom?!
Date:September 25, 2013
I can't understand why the charger is placed on the bottom. Seems like this would prevent the mouse from being used while charging. So if I forget to charge it for whatever reason (unfortunately very likely to happen) I have to wait until it has enough of a charge to use again. (yes, i know 1 min charge should equal 1hr use, still inconvenient )
This seems like bad design when compared to the K810 Keyboard which can be used while charging. Infact while sitting at my desk I prefer to just leave it plugged in and only unplug it while on the go.